Bounce advertisement auction is a new innovation where we bring blockchain with traditional advertisement technology.
There are two types of advertising auction mechanisms:
- 1.Peer-to-peer (P2P) mode where sellers directly sell to buyers.
- 2.Sellers stake the advertising space into a pool, which becomes an advertising pool. Buyers bid on the pool, and the successful buyers' ads are displayed in the rolling advertising banners.
Details of P2P mechanism:
Sellers first set up the advertising banners on their website using the tools provided, and mint the banners into NFTs.
- 1.Sellers set up an English auction, which is a price-increasing auction. The seller sets a reserve price, and buyers bid to increase the price.
- 2.Sellers set the acceptable ad format and the auction duration.
- 3.Buyers decide whether to bid based on the website traffic. Buyers upload content.
- 4.After the seller approves the content and format, the buyers can bid.
- 5.Once the transaction is complete, the buyer's content will be displayed on the seller's advertising banners.
- 1.Sellers first set up the advertising banners on their website using the tools provided, and mint the banners into NFTs.
- 2.Sellers place the NFTs into a pool to generate income.
- 3.We consolidate all the NFTs together and auction the next week's ads once a week.
- 4.Buyers need to prepare their ad content in advance and submit it for approval to obtain a bidding slot.
- 5.The auction selects the top 5-10 highest bidders.
- 6.The content of the winning bidders will be displayed in the rolling advertising banners.
- 7.The seller's mining mechanism is based on "the total amount of money submitted by buyers this week multiplied by the website's traffic for 7 days".