Comment on page
- 1.To begin your company's profile registration process on Bounce, begin by uploading a profile picture.
2. Next, you'll want to fill out some basic introductory information about your company, things like your name, location, size and stage...
- 3.From here you'll be prompted to invite fellow team members and company employers as well as sort them by position.
- 4.Once that's complete you'll have the option to add company tokens including relevant token contract address information, type and supported chain.
Example of added token
- 6.From here you'll be able to add investors, similarly to how you have the option to invite team members. Relevant information may include their investment size, investor type and name.
- 7.Finally, you will have the option to add company investments- feel free to provide information about investment type, size and date invested.
- 8.Once all that is filled out, your company is ready to take advantage of Bounce's open network of Web3 builders, investors and individuals!