Comment on page
Create an NFT English auction
1. Visit https://app.bounce.finance/ and select NFT auction house on the left top corner.2. Click create auction button and the selection window pops up.3. Select NFT English auction and click confirm to go to the create a fixed swap pool page.4. The pool settings page consists of two sections.
The contract information section:
The pool settings section:
- From: is auto filled after entering the contract address
- To: the currency to receive for the auctioned assets. On the Ethereum network the options are ETH and USDT. On Binance Smart Chain the options are BNB and USDT.
- Starting price (floor price): the lowest price to start bidding on the NFT
- Pool name: for participants to identify the auction on the Bounce homepage
- Bid confirmation period: the time that the auction will be available. With every new bid, the confirmation period restarts.The period ends when the highest bid gets no more higher bid within this time window.
- Minimal bid price increment: the minimum price increase to bid from the last highest bid
- Public opens the auction to everyone,
- Bot holders opens the auction to users who hold at least 0.5 bot in their wallet
- Private opens to exclusive users or groups secured by password
5. Once all parameters are entered, click the launch button and approve the transaction in Metamask (or whichever wallet used). Two transactions are needed to launch the auction:
- Approve spending limit:
- Approve Contract interaction: