Comment on page
Create an NFT lottery auction
2. Click create auction button and the selection window pops up.
3. Select NFT lottery pool and click confirm to go to the create a lottery pool page
4. The pool settings page consists of two sections.
The contract information section:
The pool settings section:
- NFT price: the price of a ticket, which is equal to the price of the NFT.
- Max participant allowed: the maximum number of participants in the lottery.
- Pool name: for participants to identify the pool on the Bounce homepage
- Lottery running time: the time that the pool will be available
5. Once all parameters are entered, click the launch button and approve the transaction in MetaMask (or whichever wallet used). Two transactions are needed to launch the pool:
- Approve spending limit:
- Approve Contract interaction:
If a transaction error with very high gas fee (usually over 200 USD), appears please do not proceed and go back to the parameter page to check if everything is entered correctly.