NFT issuance on Binance Smart Chain
1. Deploy the NFT contract on Remix. Find the contract demo here: https://bscscan.com/address/0xc469e9bd0276e6185c9a0b4e61fed8e0d0ed0185
2. Prepare the MetaData and set to a hyperlink that can be accessed externally: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oumetom/prom_assets/master/07.09/top1.json
3. Connect MetaMask to the BSC block explorer and switch MetaMask's network to the Binance Smart Chain main network.
4. Choose WriteContract: https://bscscan.com/address/0xc469e9bd0276e6185c9a0b4e61fed8e0d0ed0185#writeContract
5. Fill in the issue address and the token url prepared above in the [issueToken] function
6. Click [Write] then click [Confirm] when MetaMask pops up, and wait for the block to be confirmed. After the block is confirmed, the NFT issuance is successful.
7. Switch to the [Read Contract] page, find the [OwnerOf] function, enter the tokenid you have just issued, and you can view the owner address of the token.https://bscscan.com/address/0xc469e9bd0276e6185c9a0b4e61fed8e0d0ed0185#readContract
8. Put the [tokenId] in the [tokenURI] function and click [query] to view the tokenURI you just issued.
9. BSC's block explorer also supports the display of detailed information of the NFT transfers https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9e641c41bb5b9b75cd812c57b9d4037fda4cec894dfffdf8869697fc7a1d2d2c